Career Resource Center
Support from day one. The Career Resource Center at the Touro Graduate School of Business.
The career counseling process begins the moment you begin your graduate work at the Graduate School of Business and continues after graduation. We supply you with practical career tools for a lifetime.
We encourage you to be proactive about planning for your future as most of us will have several careers in our lives. Resiliency and up-to-date career skills are critical.
All students and alumni can schedule appointments for one-on-one sessions with our professional career counselors and attend onsite and virtual career seminars throughout the year.
- Professional Development Workshops
- Resume and Cover Letter Creation
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Strategy Assistance
- Skills and Interest Surveys
- Social Media Use in Job Search
- Workforce Re-entry Guidance
- General Career Guidance
Virtual office hours for summer 2020 schedule:
- Tuesday 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM (starting June 2nd) ZOOM Link
- Thursday 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM (starting June 4th) ZOOM Link
Tools available to you that may be particularly helpful at this moment of COVID-19:
- Remote Career Coaching Support over Zoom.
- Job Prep Toolkit (Collection of tactical strategies related to your resume, networking, elevator pitch and more).
- Practice for the "Big Interview". We are conducting virtual mock interviews.
- A strategy to connecting with Employers during COVID-19.
- Continuing to facilitate meaningful opportunity connections for our GSB TOURO Students.
- Actively reaching out to local employers to assess potential hiring needs…as they plan to return to work.
- Offering support, guidance, and direction to students navigating their way into the world of work during COVID-19.