Become a SHRM Certified Professional
Why should you become a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP & SCP)? So you can stand out as an expert and leader in the HR field.
SHRM certification is globally recognized and allows you to prove your knowledge of the subject matter and more effectively do your job. SHRM-CP & SCP will give you a competitive edge in the job market showcasing your skills and competency.
Our prep course will prepare you to take the exam. We:
- combine master instruction from SHRM certified instructors with the SHRM 2020 Learning System (based on the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™) so you can learn quicker and retain more knowledge
- meet SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification eligibility requirements
- increase your knowledge and advance your skills
- teach at a manageable pace
- reinforce learning through class discussion and real-world experiences
Next course: September 9th, 2020, every Wednesday, 6:00 PM - 09:00 PM.
Matriculated Students: Must register for this class from their TouroOne portal. Course code for this class is MSHN 705.
Cost for MSHN 705:
3 credits - Elective course for matriculated students
$825 per MBA credit
$785 per MS credit
$725 per Certificate credit
Non-Matriculated Students: Courses are held online via Asynchronous and Synchronous (Zoom) formats. If you're ready to enroll, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click on this link to apply as a non-matriculated (non-credit-bearing) student.
Step 2: If paying by credit card, click on this link; otherwise, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost for MSHN 500:
Flat Course Fee of $1,350 (Access to the system & cost of material) for non-matriculated students and for matriculated students that wish to repeat the course.