Become an SHRM Certified Professional
Our SHRM-CP® & SHRM-SCP® Certification Course Prepares You For HR Career Success
The Touro-GSB Certification Advantage
We go beyond just exam preparation and help you to excel, get noticed, and make a meaningful impact at your job and on your future. This is a virtual course using the 2021 SHRM Learning System®
Rise above and get recognized for your commitment to maintaining HR industry excellence and for staying relevant especially during these challenging times. Join a select group of exceptional human resource pros with a CP & SCP certification, experts in the field.
We are more than just a prep course:
- We use the official SHRM 2021 prep tool learning system featuring an interactive learning system with over 2,000 practice questions.
- Led by an in-depth SHRM-certified expert master instructor who will help you stay on track and engaged.
- Thirteen (13) weeks of our tested and proven method to help you succeed in an intimate personable and engaging classroom (virtual) setting.
- We incorporate critically relevant and up-to-date HR knowledge to enhance your learning
- Go from a generalist to a specialist & make a lasting difference in your current job and your future career
SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Eligibility Chart
|Less than a Bachelor's Degree*||Bachelor's Degree||Graduate Degree|
|Credential||HR-Related Program||Non-HR Program||HR-Related Degree||Non-Hr Degree||HR-Related Degree||Non-HR Degree|
|SHRM-CP||3 years in HR role||4 years in HR role||1 year in HR role||2 years in HR role||Currently in HR role||1 year in HR role|
|SHRM-SCP||6 years in HR role||7 years in HR role||4 years in HR role||5 years in HR role||3 years in HR role||4 years in HR role|
*Less than a bachelor's degree includes: working toward a bachelor's degree, associate's degree, some college, qualifying HR certificate program, high school diploma or GED.
The next course starts January 27, 2021, and is on Wednesdays from 6:00 PM - 09:00 PM.
The virtual (Zoom) course is 13 weeks/39 hours.
How to Register
MATRICULATED Students: Course Code MSHN 705
Register from the TouroOne portal.
Cost for MSHN 705: (3 credits - Elective course for matriculated students)
$825 per MBA credit
$785 per MS credit
$725 per Certificate credit
NON-MATRICULATED Students: Course Code MSHN 500 (0 credits)
$1,350 (Access to the system & cost of material) for non-matriculated students and for matriculated students that wish to repeat the course.
The course is synchronous (via Zoom), taught online at a specified time.