Advanced Certificate in Real Estate Entrepreneurship
Today, the real estate industry is one of the most lucrative sectors of the U.S. economy. New York’s invincible real estate market continues to provide opportunities for interested and motivated individuals.
The Touro College Graduate School of Business (GSB) is a leading provider of professional real estate industry education in the New York metropolitan area. Our premier program offers extensive industry contacts, world-class and highly seasoned professors, and an excellent support and resource system.
We are ready to help you achieve your dreams by taking your real estate career to the next level.
Who Should Apply?
The Advanced Certificate in Real Estate Entrepreneurship is an acclaimed program for students with an undergraduate degree seeking to advance their careers in the rapidly evolving real estate industry.
- Access to Touro’s broad range of resources within the Real Estate Industry
- Located conveniently in midtown Manhattan
- Small classes taught by university professors with real world real estate experience
- Classes offered to fit the schedules of working professionals (Evening, Sunday, face-to-face and virtual)
- Affordable tuition rates and range of financial aid programs
- Availability of our on-site career center to help with your career goals and help provide you with lifelong career tools
- Real Estate Sales, Marketing & Entrepreneurship: A New Era of Professionalism
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Real Estate Law, Ethics & Practice
- Real Estate Financing & Credit Markets
- Strategic Management
Each course is worth three credits and runs for a total of thirty-nine hours.
Pathways to an MBA degree From the Advanced Certificate in Real Estate Entrepreneurship
The number of advanced certificate credits that transfer to your MBA depends on your MBA concentration.
- All fifteen (15) credits transfer to MBA in General Management, International Business Finance.
- Nine (9) credits apply to the MBA in Human Resource Management - MBAN 613, MBAN 690 and MBAN 650 will be substituted for the core class MBAN 603.
- Six (6) credits apply to the MBA in Entrepreneurship, MBA in Healthcare, MBA in Forensic Accounting and MBA in Marketing- MBAN 690 and MBAN 650, will be substituted for core MBAN 603.
Review our admission requirements and sign up to audit a course for free and to experience Touro's Graduate School of Business, meet professors, current students, and talk one-on-one with our administrators about advancing your Real Estate education and career. Please review our industry advisors.